Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Can haz milk speed?

Funny as damn, even though the whole cartoon mostly was jokes about weird names, worth to laugh many times.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Waasup, im the FLAAMME Danca

Excellent part of the series as allways, good work with humour and animation. I am not sure is it just me but i think Navi's voice changed mid part of Fire Temple but that is just nitpicking.

As said, most excellent, love it!

//Shut Up & Evolve! //Shut Up & Evolve!

Cool

Whole movie except the beginning was just how much style it had whole time, it would be cool to see series come out of it because ending was a wall, and there is a lot of potential to evolve corp. and rio acts againts it.

JazLyte responds:

We are perceptive, yes sir that would make a good series if Kalen could sit still.

Bounce. Bounce.

OK, but not OK.

Crappy game, too simple, and it lags too much to really play it more than 15 seconds. No multiple lives and play again option, you HAD to make it show the armor games logo and then menu again? i would prefer to go straigth in game. Crap, i say.

-pong- -pong-

Good.

Great physics, little AI (wich is rare in flash games) Controls and Two player mode. why to download it when take this from and just hit it. The FIRST of ´grey flashes that are good! thanx, more please.

TastyLamp responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it! :D

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

PWNAGE

I dunno but somehow that red team´s "fighting words" has got in my messenger sounds... Weiird...

Awsome one. You really can say ALL the better things than play a game. and that metroid thing, yeah... "my all powerups, NOOOOOOOO!" LoL... I just didn´t ever see cyborg ninja in series really... Sob sob... Great! next one pleeease.

paradise (full) paradise (full)

Respect

A song with feel also, really deep. I listen music in that way so i am not expecting everyone agree...

It's Like Hollow Paradise

Etude for a Dragon Etude for a Dragon

Remarkable

It is really beatiful song. It has a distand feel from the song, really like it.

Outside v4.0 Outside v4.0

, Greater than absolute fin

This is little quiet, but great, one of your masterpieces, i say! ;)